Home > Solar Products > Solar Street Light Overview We are an approved Channel Partner of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Govt. of India, which enables us to get all projects approved and directly claim capital subsidy on behalf of our clients.
We are reckoned as one of the leading LED Based Solar Street Light Suppliers from India. We present a range of LED street lights that are available with different power ratings and sizes. The power ranges are 25W, 40W, 90W equivalent to high pressure mercury /sodium vapor lamps.
SunMaster as a professional solar LED lighting manufacturer currently owns its own manufacturing plants with a total area of 8000 square meters along with multiple workshops for the production of solar panels, LED lights, controllers and other system accessories. SunMaster provides high quality customized solar solutions at affordable prices.
Free from messy cable. Standard street lights need to be wired all around. These solar street light are free from wire clutter. When compared to the standard solar street light, these street lights are made in such a fashion that whole body including the battery are concise and concealed to reveal an elegant product.
LED Lights Price List in India LED lights are the latest substitution for the high power bulbs and tube lights that were commonly found in homes earlier. LED lights are known for their right brightness and cost-effectiveness that adds to your home savings as well as enhance the beauty of your home interiors.
We provide solar LED street light that is cost-effective, completely maintenance free and an excellent alternative energy solutions for illuminating streets, residential colonies, commercial complexes and others. All our products have integrated solar panels, and LED that are operational with off and on grid technology.
Find Solar Street Light manufacturers, Solar Street Light suppliers, exporters, wholesalers and distributors in Delhi India - List of Solar Street Light selling companies from Delhi with catalogs, phone numbers, addresses & prices for Solar Street Light.
The government is currently taking all possible measures to incentivise battery manufacturing in India under "Make in India" campaign. Solar Micro Grids. The Government of India is working on the advancement of solar micro grids in the country. As of January 2018, 63 solar micro grids totalling 1,899 kWp have been installed in the country.
All in one solar street light have in-built solar panel, charge controller, lithium-ion battery, LED light and dusk to dawn sensor. All in one solar street light are avaialbale in 12w, 16w, 20w, 24w and 30 watt at best price in India.These batteries are non-aqueous nearly half of the weight of LA batteries and also get faster charged.
The estimated cost per light is ₹25, 000 (~$356) and the MNRE will provide ₹5.71 billion (~$81.41 million), which is 75 percent of the total cost of solar street lights to be installed in phase II. The remaining 25 percent will come from Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme fund of respective constituencies. The Energy ...
Solar Street Light We are a most trusted name in between the topmost companies in this business, instrumental in manufacturing and trader a high-quality array of Solar Street Light. This Solar Street Light is manufactured by using advance technologies.
Looking for affordable solar street light price list? 2,659 low price solar street light list products from 886 trustworthy solar street light list suppliers on . Reach out to suppliers directly and ask for the lowest price, discount, and small shipping fees.
solar street light. The easiest and cheapest way to utilizing solar energy is going in for standalone street lights. It gives immediate lighting solution in any given situation.Solar Street Lights are so named because they work with the help of Solar Energy. Solar Street Lights help to reduce the usage of non-renewable energy.
Top solar street light manufacturers in India – Are you in the search for the best solar street lights manufacturers in India? If yes, then there is no right place than this where you can be in. There are plenty of brands that claim to provide the best products but unfortunately, they fail to do so in most of the cases.
Most cuctomers request 2-3 years warranty in India market.For customized solar street light price in india Email: [email protected] / Skype: waohaha / Whatsapp +8615867141854 Product list Integrated solar led street light
Copyright © 2019.Company All rights reserved.